We continuously work on crafting ideal processes, applications, and user interfaces for the various tasks in vehicle sales and service. Together with our customers and partners we assess creative ideas and check their practicability and the potential added value for our customers.
Our next release proaxia VSS 4.0 (2023) will enrich the solution, adding role-based Apps for mobile service management, as well as rental management. VSS 4.0 will establish SAP Industry Cloud integration for SAP Digital Vehicle Sales and Fleet Management.
Digital service – role-based workshop service apps
A number of apps are designed to simplify, automate, and industrialize the workshop. They support various roles, such as technicians and service advisors, with the optimum information and workflows they need at that particular point to carry out their task.
Use cases: automotive workshops, fleet repair workshops, fast fitter
- Role-based Fiori apps
- Seamless collaboration between service advisors, workshop controllers, technicians and parts clerks, among other things through notification functions
- Transparent workshop process
Mobile service – proaxia VSS integrates with SAP FSM
Mobile service now leverages the strengths of proaxia VSS and SAP Field Service Management to enhance service staff mobility.
Use cases: automotive roadside assistance and heavy equipment field service
- Service order back-office processing in proaxia VSS
- Technician scheduling in SAP FSM
- Service processing on mobile devices under SAP FSM
Digital sales – rental business for moving assets
End-to-end management of rental transactions enhances customer orientation and efficiency.
Use cases: automotive and heavy equipment rentals
- Clear and detailed overview of the rental fleet and planning parameters with roll-based user interfaces
- Fast search for rental equipment, attachments and bulk articles
- Manage reservation, rental contracts, delivery and billing
- Tightly integrated with service processes
Cross innovation – SAP Automotive Industry Cloud
The seamless integration of proaxia VSS and SAP Digital Vehicle Hub gives way to new possibilities for cooperation within business networks:
- Central vehicle repository for vehicle master and transaction data
- Benefit from IoT data for new business models
- Publish data to selected audience
- Gain operations insights
- Lower vehicle lifecycle costs while simultaneously enhancing lifecycle duration and minimizing downtimes
- Improve collaboration among automotive industry players
- Reduce master data maintenance effort while simultaneously improving data quality even more
- Use real-time data for ongoing analysis, faster response to customer demand, proactive and predictive maintenance, as well as condition and environmental modeling
proaxia reserves the right to modify this document or any presentation related to it, or its own strategy and any future developments, products and/or platforms, orientations or functionalities at any time and without stating reasons. The information contained in this document does not represent any warranty, promise or legal obligation to deliver material, code or functionalities.