Honda Atlas Cars – supporting growth and efficiency
Honda Atlas Cars started production in Pakistan in 1994 and since then has constantly expanded its product range as well as its dealer network. The proportion of locally manufactured parts is growing, along with the network of suppliers. Honda decided to introduce a modern and flexible dealer management system, which supports both strategic planning and day-to-day operations in sales and aftersales, so that it can be ready for future growth and the flexible integration of new suppliers, drivetrains and/or business models.
About Honda Atlas Cars
Honda Atlas Cars (Pakistan) Limited is a joint venture between Honda Motor Company Limited Japan and the Atlas Group of Companies, Pakistan.
The company was incorporated on November 4, 1992, and the first car rolled off the assembly line on May 26, 1994. Starting with six dealerships in Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad, the dealer network has since expanded and now comprises 59 authorized dealerships (thirty-seven Sales, Service and Parts, seventeen Service and Parts, and five Parts operations) in all major cities in Pakistan.
The company always strives to give outstanding service to its valued customers. In addition to providing regular service to customers, the company also regularly conducts service marketing of products (e.g. accessories) and services (e.g. check-ups to ascertain customers’ service needs). It is the constant endeavor of Honda Atlas Cars to be ranked number one for customer satisfaction.
To prepare for future growth and market requirements Honda decided to introduce a modern and flexible dealer management system, which optimally supports both strategic planning and day-to-day operations in sales and aftersales.
Business challenges and opportunities
- A continuously growing business requires integrated and flexible IT systems in order to ensure scalability and efficiency
- Improvement in customer satisfaction and loyalty in order to successfully compete with new competitors in the market
- Impact of global supply chain bottleneck on assembly line.
Why SAP S/4HANA and proaxia VSS?
End-to-end process integration
- Smooth digital transformation from multiple legacy systems
- Seamless integration of a best-in-class sales and aftersales DMS
- Fixing of the traditional lack of alignment between business and IT
- Automation of aftersales processes
- Best user experience with handheld devices and SAP Fiori® apps
- Future-proof through co-innovation roadmap on product enhancements
- Modular and open approach
Expected business benefits
- Increased efficiency through a single, integrated system
- Increased customer satisfaction through ability to offer a fluid online and offline experience
- Increased profitability in sales and aftersales through lean and efficient processes
- Reliable and detailed customer data for conducting customized campaigns
- Vehicle maintenance history supporting service planning and promotion
- Easy scheduling based on availability of resources
- Efficient use of the available resources (e.g. bays, technicians and supervisors)
- Transparent costs and revenues along the complete vehicle lifecycle
- Reports, analytics and KPIs supporting strategic and operational planning
proaxia VSS Mobile Service Advisor
SAP S/4HANA Intelligent Enterprise
proaxia Vehicle Sales and Service (VSS)
proaxia VSS is an innovative, adaptable, integrated and intelligent dealer management system (DMS) for vehicle sales and aftersales, based on SAP S/4HANA.
proaxia VSS is co-innovated with SAP and thus meets the same quality standards as an original SAP product. The second version of the solution is already SAP Premium Certified. It is also part of the SAP Automotive Industry Cloud. The common strategy followed by SAP and proaxia and a mutually agreed roadmap ensure ongoing innovation for vehicle dealers and service providers. Solution support is guaranteed via the SAP support infrastructure.
Joining forces with Edraky Systems Ltd
Edraky is a value-added reseller for proaxia VSS.
- Experienced proaxia VSS consultants
- A few projects completed and some in progress
- Good automotive domain experience and expertise
- 2 years’ proven track record
Press release October 2020 “proaxia and Edraky agree on distributorship for proaxia Vehicle Sales and Service (VSS)”
All names of products and services referred to are the intellectual property of the respective companies.
proaxia reserves the right to modify this document or any presentation related to it, or its own strategy and any future developments, products and/or platforms, orientations or functionalities at any time and without stating reasons. The information contained in this document does not represent any warranty, promise or legal obligation to deliver material, code or functionalities.