Now is the time to move from SAP DBM on SAP ECC to proaxia VSS on SAP S/4HANA.
proaxia has all tools available for a smooth and successful transition. Integrated with the SAP Software Update Manager (SUM), they enable the transition to proaxia VSS as part of an SAP S/4HANA transition project.
SAP ECC 6.0 will be fully supported until 2027 – but legacy ERP systems are already outdated when it comes to leveraging the intelligent technologies needed to be competitive today. Transitioning to proaxia VSS paves the way to a more effective business.
New user and customer experience
- Role-based apps
- Mobile solutions that run on any device
- Easy to use cockpits for orders, materials and scheduling
Digitalization of processes
- New functionalities relating to sales and service
- Integration with E-commerce solutions and online presence
- Industrialization of services
Protect your investments
- Migration of legacy data and code, with minimal effort
- No multiple licensing costs
- Seamless solution support
Putting vehicle retailing back on the innovation path
- New functions rolled out every year using agile methodology
- VSS is the only dealer management system that is co-innovated with SAP S/4HANA
- Leveraging SAP S/4HANA capabilities for enhanced performance and connectivity
How to transform?
SAP and proaxia have engineered a process that allows SAP-DBM customers to reliably transition to proaxia VSS based on SAP S/4HANA. proaxia has provided the tools and services to accompany the transition. These are integrated with the SAP SUM, enabling the transition to proaxia VSS as part of an SAP S/4HANA transition project. Data migration and code conversion tools support the migration of SAP DBM including customization and digital innovations.
Whatever you need – new implementation (greenfield), system conversion (brownfield) or selective data transition – SAP and proaxia provide you with the tools and services for transitioning to become an intelligence enterprise.
For more information:
Move from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA (www.sap.com)
proaxia reserves the right to modify this document or any presentation related to it, or its own strategy and any future developments, products and/or platforms, orientations or functionalities at any time and without stating reasons. The information contained in this document does not represent any warranty, promise or legal obligation to deliver material, code or functionalities.